Chairs are one of the necessities of our lives. We can't eat without it, and we can't work without it. It can be said that unless we go back to the ancient era of sitting on the ground, no one can do without it.
Judging from the unearthed cultural relics, the earliest appearance of the chair can be traced back to the era of ancient Egypt, Greece, and Persia, and then spread to China from the Silk Road. It is also possible that Chinese chairs were made with the wisdom of the ancients.
As a seat with a backrest, the chair has evolved into various forms so far, and the various names are even more numerous.
Office chair in Chinese as one of them. It is different from the wood materials in the past, mostly made of sponge, mesh, nylon, and steel, mainly for office use, hence the name. It has the same meaning as computer chairs, staff chairs, etc.
The ergo chair is derived from the ergo boss chair. The office chair is only for people to sit on, and the ergo chair is for people to sit comfortably. It is a qualitative leap in the history of seat development.
In the 1950s, a number of scholars conducted systematic scientific research on the design and material of chairs, and created an original discipline, ergonomics, relying on science and human health research.
The essence of ergonomics is to make the use of tools as suitable as possible to the natural form of the human body, so that the body and spirit of the person who is using the tool do not need to actively adapt, thereby reducing the fatigue caused by the use of the tool. Here comes the ergo chair.
1. Headrest: Whether the headrest can be adjusted is mainly determined according to individual needs. It is usually divided into adjustable and non-adjustable. The adjustable headrest can realize the adjustment of the height, angle and front and rear of the headrest to meet the needs of different groups of people and individuals. The needs of different working conditions.
2. Chair back: On the one hand, the back of a good ergonomic chair Sihoo can fit with the human spine, evenly disperse the body's weight, and eliminate pressure points and heat accumulation.
On the other hand, the inclination of the chair back can be adjusted. Because people's weight and body are different, the required inclination strength of the chair back is actually different. Tilt adjustment is generally divided into manual fine adjustment and automatic strength adjustment.
3. Lumbar support: The lumbar support is divided into adjustable and non-adjustable. It is best to choose an elastic and adjustable lumbar support. Such a lumbar support can enable us to write at the desk or relax, and the ergo chair can be used. Perfect support for the lumbar spine.
4. Cushion: Most of the pressure of the human body is concentrated on the buttocks when sitting. In order to reduce the pressure on the nerves and blood vessels of the buttocks when under pressure, the front end of a good cushion is generally waterfall-shaped. The cushion is usually divided into a sponge cushion and a mesh cushion. Both have their advantages.
5. Armrest: There is a simple way to judge whether the armrest is comfortable, which is to see whether the armrest is connected to the back of the chair or the cushion. Only when the armrest and the back of the chair are connected together. When you lean back, the armrest can maintain the same angle with the back of the human body, so that the arm can be supported comfortably. At the same time, the adjustment of all directions of the armrest of the ergonomic chair is also very important.